I’m really happy that the lovely Niamh from Tales From A Teapot nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. It’s great to know that some people are enjoying what you do when you’re tip-tapping away on your lonely keyboard. Please go look at Niamh’s blog – it’s very inspiring.
So apparently this is what I have to do:
If you have been nominated, nominate fellow bloggers that you love and who are relatively new to blogging. Let them know that you have nominated them. Share 7 random facts about yourself. Thank the blogger who has nominated you. Then add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Here are 7 random facts about me…
1. I am addicted to charity shops and car boot sales. Even though it sometimes feels like it takes forever trawling through the trash to find treasure – when you do find it – it makes you skip!
2. I am Scottish but I live in Devon, England – I’ve been there for 7 years and it feels like a home from home for me now.
3. The one thing I miss about living in a city is all the live music.
4. I have a really weird and hard to explain OCD type thing where I have to see and touch certain things in odd numbers. But it doesn’t really affect my life…
5. I have a black labrador called Rory. He will be one year old next month. He loves lying on his back on the sofa with his head on your lap while you scratch his tummy. (I realise this is more a random fact about Rory than me so forgive me)
6. My husband and I got together after he broke his leg in a motorbike accident and visited his friend (my brother) and his family while I was there for my nephew’s christening. We later realised that we used to work together 18 years previously.
7. I love cheese.
The blogs I would like to nominate are:
They are all fabulous. Go have a peek at them!